These terms and conditions apply with respect to your use of our website and services; by using our website and/or services, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
WEBSITE INFORMATION AND CONTENT
The information contained on this website is intended for general information only. While we endeavour to ensure that information on the website is correct, sometimes errors or inaccuracies do occur.
Unless otherwise stated, our website and all intellectual property rights, including graphics, logos, trademarks, design, text, and icons are owned by us and is copyright. These intellectual property rights are protected by New Zealand and international laws and as such are subject to copyright law and the Copyright Act 1994. You may not in any form or by any means reproduce, modify, distribute, store, transmit, publish or display within another website or create derivative works from any part of our website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of our website without our prior written permission from the owner of the copyright in that material.
- personalise your visits to our website;
- enable us to improve the content, reliability and functionality of our website;
- enable you to use certain services or functionality;
- track website usage patterns.
Accepting a cookie will not give us access to any data on your computer other than the data stored in the cookie. You may configure your web browser to not accept cookies, but you may experience a loss of functionality as a result.
For wheel servicing, payment must be made by you in full, in cash at time of collection or by bank transfer within 7 days of collection. All parts and materials used remain the property of Traditional Skills Workshops until payment is made in full.
Bookings for workshops are made via the REZDY platform and must be paid in full at the time of booking to secure a place.
Payments at the online shop are made via the Stripe secure payment gateway and will be subject to any terms and conditions of this provider.
DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising) relating in any way to our website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer because of:
- errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on our website;
- you acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on our website or any linked website;
- personal injury or damage of any kind resulting from your access or use of our website;
- any unauthorised access to or use of our websites secure servers;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website;
- bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party; or
- the quality or fitness for any purpose of any product or of any linked sites.
Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, and to the fullest extent allowed by the law, we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of your access to or use of our website or our services.