We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- computer or network
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- identify you as an existing or new customer
- provide a better service to you by understanding your preferences
- tell you about special offers which we feel are relevant to you
- keep equipment servicing records
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to provide your contact details, we’ll be unable to provide sales and servicing.
We keep your information safe by storing it safely in a single location, locked system which has limited access to approved persons only. We keep your information for three years, at which point we securely destroy it by digitally deleting it from our IT systems as part of our regular data and systems maintenance programme.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us through: